Post 7

. I have not learned much from using Twitter for this class because I have been active on Twitter for years prior. Twitter is a great social platform to express ideas and interact with others. I personally have met and talked with a variety of people using the app. The only issue I have been having with keeping up with the class Twitter is coming up with ideas for the tweets itself. Sometimes it's hard and often the tweets come out sounding awkward at first.

. I learned a lot from the web page design and I had no idea how easy it was to make a published web page. Since I aspire to be a teacher, I felt it was a fitting assignment and enjoyed writing the content for it, even though most of it was fictional. I also liked how we were not limited to what website creating platform we could use so I was able to use one I was already comfortable with. I don't really see any ways the assignment can be approved, I think it is fine the way it is.

. I've learned a lot about annotating articles in diigo. I never knew how easy it was to annotate and how much it can help others. I think this application can be useful when assigning group projects so students have a platform to add articles they're using for the project. I also think it could be helpful when team-teaching with other teachers to easily share teaching-related articles and resources. 

Comments